One step update not working

Options
deltavee
deltavee Member ✭✭
One step update isn't working as of 1/11/2023. This seems to be a recurring problem. Does anyone have an idea what's going on?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @deltavee,

Thank you for telling the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please elaborate and provide further details on what exactly happens when you attempt to run a One Step Update? And do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) when trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• deltavee
    deltavee Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yesterday the one step update didn't respond at all when clicked. Today it worked sluggishly, taking several minutes to process what normally took 15 seconds. At least it worked this time.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for following up.

Upon reviewing your account here internally, it appears that you are still running version release R45.21. Could you please navigate to Help > Check for Updates and see if you are offered to update to the latest release of R46.12? If so, please go ahead and install it to see if this resolves what you are experiencing as this release includes a fix for One Step Update issues as described here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• deltavee
    deltavee Member ✭✭
    Options
    Latest release I installed is R46.12. Just tried a one step update but the button does nothing when clicked.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for following up.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• cet.pc
    cet.pc Member
    Options
    That solved the issue for me. Requires some work on Bill Pay to effect reconnection to data base that did not concern me.
This discussion has been closed.