Report does not include transfers

MSStateDawg
MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Reports (Windows)
I use reminders to enter expected transactions 6-12 months into the future. I created an "Unreconciled" report which will quickly show me the unreconciled items coming up soon.

Some of my items are transfers from one checking account to another. Though I have the report configured to "Include all" transfers, they do not appear in the report.

There are no matching filters in place.

Any suggestions?
Tagged:

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the first thing I would do:
    • Are all the appropriate accounts selected?
    • Are all the appropriate categories selected?  In particular, are the transfer categories...the ones inside brackets...selected?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    I think the first thing I would do:
    • Are all the appropriate accounts selected?
    • Are all the appropriate categories selected?  In particular, are the transfer categories...the ones inside brackets...selected?
    Thank you.

Yes, all accounts and categories are selected. Just confirmed.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What built-in report are you starting with?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    What built-in report are you starting with?
    Managed to recreate the report and all is well. Other report must have been corrupt.

Started with the easy answer "Where did I spend my money during the period.....". Then, I double-click a category to get the transaction detail for that category. Then, I modify it by including all accounts, categories, and payees but restrict it to Not Cleared then save that. This is a quick way for me to see at a glance which transactions are coming up.
This discussion has been closed.