Accounts don't get updated with password change

Options
don.kostello
don.kostello Member ✭✭
I updated my password for a credit card. On downloading transactions, it asked me if I changed my password. I answered yes, then entered my new password. The dialog came back and said connection was successful, but then the download dialog showed there was a connection issue, and no transactions were downloaded. I had to then manually redownload the transactions (it seemed the updated password worked there). This is confusing behavior

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hello @don.kostello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide the name of the financial institution in question?

Also, if you are still unable to update via One Step Update, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now), please?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

I hope ths helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.