Capital One Error QCS-0500

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Capital One - again.

Comments

• OCDave
    OCDave Member
    Also have sudden problems with a long active Capital One account. When I try to download activity, it errors out with a message that "Quicken Cloud is temporarily unavailable, try again in a little while" for the last week and a half. I've deactivated and deleted the account and tried to set it up as new but get the same error continuously. Here's the error if it makes any sense to someone at Quicken: (QCS-0500) An internal problem has occurred while processing your request [Requestld = null]. Please try after some time.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @OCDave,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connect Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• OCDave
    OCDave Member
    Hello Quicken Anja. Signing out and back in to Quicken did not resolve the issue, still getting that Quicken Cloud error with the Capital One account (QCS-0500).
  • OCDave
    OCDave Member
    Apologies, Anja! It was the Hush Safari extension that was interfering with the authorization. Once I turned that extension off, Quicken and Capital One established communication and synced properly.

Thank you for your help!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GBA123
    GBA123 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. Error code: BID = 7492

I'm using firefox. Thanks for any tips!
  • GBA123
    GBA123 Member ✭✭
    I tried signing out and signing in. Didn't work. Please help.
This discussion has been closed.