New Quicken update - Bank of America credit card updates don't work now

Since the Quicken update release of a couple of days ago, I am now unable to get update downloads again from BoA. Transactions that appear on my BoA account are not being downloaded. I went to accounts and deactivated the online feature for BoA. When I tried to sign into BoA for validation, the sign-in failed due to a "time-out or connection error". Since there was no time-out issue, I figured this must be a connection error and exited the screen. I was then unable to do anything - my screen froze up and I could not get out of this. I eventually had to use task manager to end the program. I tried to set up the online access again with the same results!

Comments

• Hello @Candy Man,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration of Bank of America, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support Directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    "Reset Account" worked for me recently, for my BofA Visa.  
  • Candy Man
    Candy Man Member ✭✭
    Per your advice, I called Quicken support and explained my problem with accounts set up as Express Web Connect. She was unable to explain why my screen froze-up in the middle of a reset. She also said that a reset will create issues like my beginning credit card balance increasing by $3500. What she didn't say was that this is unique to those accounts using EWC rather than Direct Connect. That would have been helpful if she had.
This discussion has been closed.