Venmo - CC-502 (QWIN)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Has anyone experienced Venmo connectivity issues lately?.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue here, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• epicadam
    epicadam Member ✭✭
    Options
    Been getting a 502 connection error for days. As if doing MFA every time wasn't bad enough...
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @epicadam,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review and follow the error-specific steps found in this support article regarding error CC-502.

If the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Alec H
    Alec H Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I'm also have trouble. [Removed - Disruptive]
  • CincyDawg
    CincyDawg Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah. I've been having similar issues
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue here, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Mine began working this morning. Is it working for anyone else now?
  • Daniel Arbeeny
    Options
    I have not been able to download for a few days. However the normal 2 factor auth has not been working. So I deactivated and then reactivated it. It went thought properly BUT nothing was downloads. Now I update and get the same behavior, nothing downloaded, error CC-800 and when I fix it then it says Success I update again, and it does the same thing.
This discussion has been closed.