Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
This is still an issue with me...

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that cannot be resolved in a timely fashion?

Due to the complexity of the matter it can take apparently forever to identify and fix a problem. While you're fighting the Bill Manager windmill, waiting for the problems to be resolved, to avoid missed or late payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will do all the work for you to make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• vdemola
    vdemola Member ✭✭
    And how long is this going to take to fix? Days, weeks, months? This has been going on for months. Quicken needs to focus on the things that matter and not giving us updates for highlighting rows in the register. We are paying a subscription and expect things to work and be fixed promptly.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @vdemola,

Thank you for visiting the Community and adding to this discussion.

The above Alert has recently been marked resolved. However, as stated in the most recent update of the Alert, if you are still experiencing this after it was marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Rich Burke
    Rich Burke Member ✭✭✭
    When I click the "Community Alert" I get a "Permission Problem" 
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @Rich Burke,

Thank you for visiting the Community and adding to this discussion.

The Community Alert that was previously linked above has since been marked resolved and archived which is why it is no longer accessible. However, if you are still experiencing the issue described in this thread despite the Alert having been marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.