Quicken does'nt recognize created account

turg
turg Member ✭✭
Hi, I'm using Quicken Home+Office Ver R41.10 Build 27.41.10. Ive created credit card account, now I want to download my credit card transactions to this account to reconcile. When I go to setup, Quicken asks me to create a new account. It doen'nt recongnize the account that I created.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @turg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are trying to set up downloads for?

Also, since you are currently still running version release R41.10, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version release; R45.18 and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R45.18 Mondo Patch through this support article (be sure to click the link under "Canadian Version"). 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Other than the need to update to the current version, when you get further into the process to set up Express Web Connect you should be able to successfully associate the account at the financial institution with the account in Quicken. What is the Financial Institution?
  • turg
    turg Member ✭✭
    National Bank of Canada
    Thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.