Stash

ReneT
ReneT Member ✭✭
How do I enter the Stash banking service? Stash no longer has Green Dot and now using Stride Bank. Although Stride Bank is listed as a vendor when adding an account, it takes you to the Stride bank and for Stride credentials. Which Stash account holders do not have.

Comments

• Hello @ReneT,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Did Stash and Stride Bank perform a merge? Are you unable to continue automatic downloads with your accounts? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What occurs when attempting to sign in using the Stride Bank instance?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ReneT said:
    How do I enter the Stash banking service? Stash no longer has Green Dot and now using Stride Bank. Although Stride Bank is listed as a vendor when adding an account, it takes you to the Stride bank and for Stride credentials. Which Stash account holders do not have.
    Hello @ReneT,    

We are sorry about this confusion with respect to this online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you noticing that the URL provided when you search for 'Stash' in the Add Account screen is incorrect? I recommend reviewing the information provided in this Support Article, if so.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ReneT
    ReneT Member ✭✭
    Jared - Stash is not an option when "add account" - keep in mind that Stash and Stash hotel that is listed is not the same. I am looking for an investment firm, not a hotel. Their URL is www.stash.com
  • ReneT
    ReneT Member ✭✭
    @Jasmine - no merge between Stash and Stride. Stash opted to end its banking partnership with Green Dot and start a banking relationship with Stride. Stride Bank N.A. provides banking services for Stash customers. As you know, Stash is an online digital service company registered as a SEC broker-dealer.
  • Hello @ReneT

Thank you for providing more information. 

I suggest reaching out to Stash or Stride Bank for further assistance. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 agent or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.