Flagstar Bank

Options
Gary Galens
Gary Galens Member ✭✭
Looks like connectivity problem with Flagstar bank is back. Information is not downloading. Any update on what is the problem and if it can be fixed? I am using Quicken on a Mac. Problem started last week, end of Jan 2023.

Comments

• CL 2023
    CL 2023 Member
    Options
    Same - I am getting FDP-105 error again. So frustrating.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Gary Galens & @CL 2023,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error 105.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Gary Galens
    Gary Galens Member ✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't help. Please escalate. Have twice sent log files to Quicken.
  • Hudson6171
    Options
    This issue existed last fall and was open for about 2 months My issue finally resolved itself after trying every day for 6 weeks to reactivate my accounts after following the recommendations of deactivating them. I am now having the same issue again and this has been going on for two weeks. Is Quicken actually investigating this issue for resolution or will it just be a blame game going back and forth between Quicken and Flagstar. Since I am paying for this service that is no longer functioning, I would like to have a detailed update other than this has been escalated. If the service is not being provided, there is no sense in paying for it.
This discussion has been closed.