Citi Mastercard not downloading transactions after 2/2

Options
I am unable to download any transactions from 2/3-2/5 (today). Is Citi's connection down?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @lgoldste,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize for the delay in response. 

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, what is your connection method with Citi? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• PSupple
    PSupple Member
    Options
    I am new to Quicken and don't know where Tools>Account List is on Quicken. I need a full tutorial to even find my accounts
  • PSupple
    PSupple Member
    Options
    Did I purchase Quicken twice in the past 10 days?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @PSupple,

Thanks for reaching back out. 

Being that you are a new user, I would like to inform you that you do have the option to schedule a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team. 

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist our new customers in getting familiarized with the program and learning how to utilize it to fit your needs, as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour! Alternatively, you can also call them directly at your own convenience. The phone number can be found through that same link.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.