Getting OL-301-A when accessing Wells Fargo

Options
wernerpels
wernerpels Member ✭✭✭
I changed my Wells username and password recently, and now every time I try to download my data, Quicken sends a message saying that Wells has rejected my request and that I entered an invalid user name or password. This despite my having entered the new customer ID (username) as an edit to the account details. Called Wells and they say everything's ok at their end. Obviously, I've done something wrong in my edit. How do I correct this? There are two Wells accounts involved.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @wernerpels

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error. 

The OL-301 error occurs when there is an issue connecting to the financial institution while using Direct Connect. The situation may ultimately require the financial institution to implement a solution. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information regarding this error message. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wernerpels
    wernerpels Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. Kept playing with it and finally chose yet-another new password to go with the new username I had picked previously ... and it worked! Happy to have that behind me!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @wernerpels,

Thank you for coming back to update us. 

I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.