Not downloading (AGAIN)

dnelson
dnelson Member ✭✭✭
February 19th was the last day that Chase credit card, Citi credit card and Bank of America successfully downloaded data. What gives????

Comments

• Hello @dnelson

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What exactly is occurring when downloading transactions with these financial institutions? What is your connection method with Chase, CitiBank, and Bank of America? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Do you receive any error codes or messages? 

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dnelson
    dnelson Member ✭✭✭

Nothing. No error codes. The accounts do not show up in the OSU summary after the download. I have since got he accounts to download by reauthorizing them. The issue is this is like the third time I have had to reauthorized the 3 account to get them to download since you implemented EWC. Here is the post that I did after I reauthorized the accounts in reguard to what I think is going on.

About a week ago the 3 accounts that use EWC for download stopped working all on the same day (Bank of America, Citi and Chase). This continued till today.  I reauthorized all 3 account and now they are working without issue so far.  Interesting enough the OSU settings now displays the Bank of America account differently with what appears to be account numbers.  With all 3 accounts stopped working on the same day Quicken must have done something on their end to cause this issue.  Please tell us why this happened!!

• dnelson
    dnelson Member ✭✭✭

Hey Jasmine I repsonded to your post!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @dnelson,

Thank you for providing more information.

First, I suggest that you sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services.
    Please follow the steps below in order to do so.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

After completing these steps, please attempt a One Step Update or individual account update again.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• dnelson
    dnelson Member ✭✭✭

Jasmine,

Just did as you suggested and all account are now downloading. Thank You. 😊

As stated above this has stopped downloading several times in the past so my question is why does this happen?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @dnelson,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that we were able to reach a resolution!

As for your question, considering the solution worked then this issue would be caused by a server interruption.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.