Liberty Utilities -New York Water Can't Add Online Bill

Options
mrpaley1
mrpaley1 Member ✭✭✭

This bill changed websites months ago. It used to be under New York American Water and always updated well in the Online Bills tab. Now it is managed by Liberty Utilities.

At this point, when I add the online Bill “Liberty Utilities”, the next screen says "Your Liberty Account needs additional information to be validated". You have to select “Your State or Province”. I can select “New York Water”.

Then, after a long authenticating delay it again states on the next screen “Your Liberty Account needs additional information to be validated”. This dialog box says “Select Community” as the web site process does. However, there are no choices presented in the UI's dialog box. It is is blank. On the website the user selects “ALL” but no choices are presented by Quicken.

Therefore you wind up “not selecting anything” to proceed and receive an error “Unable to Update Billers” on the next screen.

I submitted this isue through the Quicken software and in a chat.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @mrpaley1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

My internal systems are currently showing the Liberty Utilities biller status as degraded. This issue is currently being worked on, however, there is no current ETA as to when there will be a resolution.

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please consider the following:

This discussion has been closed.