Can I edit the financial institution name in the Account details?

When quicken found all my Credit Card at Chase it added them. Great!
However, it put the institution name on every one as "United Airlines Mileage Plus CC" instead of CHASE.

Can I edit that somewhere?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, you can change the Account register name used in Quicken.
    For each account, go into Edit Account Details and, in the General tab, change the Account Name to the name you want to use, e.g., “Chase UA 1234” (where 1234 is the last 4 digit of the card number)

• JM-GCO
    JM-GCO Member
    That changes the name, not the financial institution:
    The account names are all correct, 4 different Credit cards. The financial institution is listed as
    "United Airlines Mileage Plus CC" instead of CHASE on each of the 4 Credit cards from Chase.
  • Hello @JM-GCO,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question.

Unfortunately, you are unable to edit the name of the Financial Institution as that comes directly from their servers and is the name of the particular instance that you connected to when adding your accounts.

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JM-GCO
    JM-GCO Member
    Well thanks for the info. It is very odd that all the Chase cards say the United card is the financial institution. My Bank of America cards all say Bank of America is the financial institution. I won't fret over it. Again, thanks for clearing it up.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @JM-GCO,

You are very welcome.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.