Is there another Truist connection problem?

drbob@
drbob@ Member ✭✭
Currently apparently Quicken is unable to connect to Truist Bank for downloads/updating of Truist accounts as I am getting an error this am. No error message other than "error connecting". Everything was working prior to going into the weekend. Is anyone else experiencing an issue?

Comments

• drbob@
    drbob@ Member ✭✭
    Update - I seems to be working now.
  • jschaffe
    jschaffe Member ✭✭✭✭
    Not for me!
  • Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    I am seeing problems with all of my Truist accounts today. The logs say:

errorCode = 16503;
    errorDescription = "HTTP-400 Error from Truist Online Banking";

and:

2023-02-13 13:49:55 +0000: Response from https://eftx.bbt.com/eftxweb/access.ofx (BID 9547)
    Response encoding: (null), length: 0, MIME type: application/x-ofx

2023-02-13 13:49:55 +0000: HTTP-400 error from server:

• jschaffe
    jschaffe Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yep still down for me ... similar error codes:

• Yes..Two days not being able to update transactions
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Hello @Matt Comer, @anna rives and @jschaffe,   

We are sorry that you are being affected by these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

@Matt Comer and @anna rives

Are you also making use of the Direct Connect connection method? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.  

@jschaffe,       

Are you making use of the Mobile or Web Applications? 

I look forward to your responses, and hope to provide further advice, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jschaffe
    jschaffe Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Jared, thanks for responding. I'm using Direct Connect in the Mac Quicken app only, no Mobile or Web access.
  • bketterl
    bketterl Member ✭✭
    @quicken jared - having the same direct connect issues with Truist. Getting an OFX Error: 16503 - had the same issue as jschaffe as above.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone, 

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by these issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

I recommend submitting program log files by navigating to Help > Report a problem in the upper menu at the top of the screen. You may then include a brief description of the issue as well as any available screenshots you may have along with the data logs. Although we will investigate this issue further, we do not have an ETA on a resolution, and you will not receive a response through these submissions, as these are used purely for investigative purposes.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• bbeckatl
    bbeckatl Member ✭✭
    Not working for 2 days now
  • same for me. Cannot connect to Truist. Same error code 16503
  • Johndy
    Johndy Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue on a Mac using Direct Connect. Truist connection has not worked since Sunday, all other Direct Connect accounts are working as expected. Sent in the error form this morning with all the details. Quicken Version 6.12.2 (Build 612.47862.100), macOS 13.0.1.
  • rgbsand
    rgbsand Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    I cannot connet after using for several months with success. Get error code OL-292-B. This happens every few months or so since the conversion to Truist. Sent in the logs via report a problem. What makes this issue even more frustating is that we pay Truist each month for use of this connection.
  • jschaffe
    jschaffe Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just tried now and I was able to connect and a transaction was downloaded!
  • Johndy
    Johndy Member ✭✭
    worked for me as well!!!! 3:52 pm..
  • I too am unable to connect and download
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin

Hi All, This seems to have been a temporary outage. Can you please let me know if you are still experiencing this? Thanks!

-Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jschaffe
    jschaffe Member ✭✭✭✭

I just paid a couple of bills. It was sloooow, but they got sent.

This discussion has been closed.