Bank transactions no longer download after changing username

Options
wires001
wires001 Member ✭✭
I changed my bank username and then in Quicken deactivated the account and then set it up again with the new username and password (which did not change) and linked it to my existing account. But when I go to "Update Now" to download bank transactions, nothing downloads. No errors - just not transactions. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @wires001,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide the name of the financial institution in question?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• wires001
    wires001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja - thanks you for getting back to me. It is First Horizon Bank but it used to be called First Tennessee Bank and I believe it displayed the latter name in Quicken when my login was working.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thank you for following up with additional details.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• wires001
    wires001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yay! That worked. Thanks so much!
  • Quicken Anja
    edited March 2023
    Options

You're welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. 🙂

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.