Citi Credit Card missing transactions and not (currently) downloading

Quicken is not downloading Citi Bank credit card transactions (currently - most recent seen transaction on my end is 02/21/23 - which is incorrect). Also, it didn't download multiple transactions - starting in September 2022. I am aware of a previously reported error that the Quicken-Citi bank integration fails once the statement posts (ie - the previous statements transactions are not downloaded).

Is that integration error being worked on and when is the patch/fix anticipated?
Are others experience current downloading issues with Citi Bank credit cards?

Thanks,

John

Comments

• Cliff
    Cliff Member ✭✭✭

My Citi branded CC is not downloading, I keep getting the message from Quicken cc-502 Citi server not available.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @John_Qkn_User and @Cliff,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding CitiBank users receiving a CC-502 error message with their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• HansT
    HansT Member, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta

Is there any hope of a resolution to this issue? It's been MONTHS… Today's error:

An unexpected error occurred.
    Please try again later.
    Care Code: FDP-192
    Details:
    UNSUPPORTED_MA_PROTOCOL
    Unsupported multi-factor authentication protocol

This discussion has been closed.