Fidelity Rewards Visa (Elan) online balance download

Options
for at least three months Quicken has been requiring a balance adjustment each time i reconcile this account. It seems that even though transactions download correctly and without errors the online balance for my account truncates or misses the cents. The online balance is always $xxx.00. On occasion this may be true, but most of the time it is incorrect. I've deleted each of my balance adjustments and the error is by definition always less than one dollar. But no errors are reported. logging into my Fidelity account or directly to Elan is flawless and those online balances comport with my Quicken balance.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Michael Preston,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Based on the issue you described, it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.