USAA ebiller

Options
I'm not able. to. set up USAA as an ebiller. I just want Quicken for MAC to track upcoming credit card bills. I see the USAA icon and I add my online id and password but it never connects, just stays in a pending status.

Can. Quicken notifiy me when USAA will work as an ebiller?

Thank You,

Andrew
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Andrew Dubin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you have successfully linked your USAA ebiller, however, the status shows as pending and no ebills are downloading?

If so, I suggest deleting and re-adding the USAA ebiller. You can do so by navigating to Bills & Income > Three dots > Unlink ebill. You can then re-add the bill by navigating back through the same pathway and choosing Link ebill then proceeding to login using your normal information. 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Andrew Dubin
    Andrew Dubin Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hellow Jasmine,

Thank you for geting back to me in a timely manner.

I called and spoke to Quicken tier 1 and tier 2. I've been told that USAA is currenly going through a migration which is causing the error. There's no timeline when this error will be fixed.

It would be greatly appreciated if Quicken can provide customers with timelines and more importnatly when the issue is resolved.

Thanks - Andrew
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Andrew Dubin,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

The USAA migration may have an effect on properly adding your USAA ebiller. However, I think that it would still be a viable option to attempt the troubleshooting steps that I previously gave, if you so choose.

I would also like to confirm that your USAA credit card is currently connected using Quicken Connect?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Andrew Dubin
    Andrew Dubin Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jasmine,

I'm using Quicken Connect.

After I add USAA as an ebiller using my user name, password and pin I get a succesful log in pop up notification. However, it doen't connect and goes into the "pending ebiller" status and never connects.

When I connected my USAA credit cards which downloads my transactions I used the Access ID and Access Pin which works.

When I try to setup USAA as an ebiller I enter my USAA log in, Password and Pin which does not work. I'm not sure why USAA would have differnt log in credentials for credit card transactions versus ebiller.

It's not clear to me who is responsible to fix this issue. Probably, Quicken and USAA need to research and jointly fix this issue.

Andrew
  • Andrew Dubin
    Andrew Dubin Member ✭✭
    Options
    After in the pend mode for 2 hours, below is the error message.
  • KeyJusCha
    KeyJusCha Member
    Options

I had the same issue and after hours on the phone with tech support they came to the same conclusion, "known issue, working on it" and I'm on a PC, so it isn't your Mac. Hope they fix it soon, or Quicken will loose my business.

This discussion has been closed.