my repeating online frequency for all payments is doubled.

if my payment is once a month, the how often column says twice a month. If it's every other week it says every week. The payments themselves are correct when TD Bank processes them from my bill pay account. Can this be fixed?

Answers

• Hello @jimkaloyanides1

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Is this affecting all your bill reminders or just some of them? When did this issue first start? Was there anything unusual that happened when the issue started, such as a power outage or the program unexpectedly closing? Do you keep the file on your C drive, or is it on a shared network drive or a cloud drive (such as One Drive or Dropbox)?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jimkaloyanides1
    jimkaloyanides1 Member ✭✭
    It only happens on my TD bill pay recuring payments. However, my payments from the bank go out on the correct dates. The scheduling in Quicken is incorrect.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

if my payment is once a month, the how often column says twice a month.

Have you tried changing this reminder (Edit this and all future instances) to set the "How often" field to the correct "Monthly" value and due date?

This discussion has been closed.