HELOC Keeps showing up as paid off Loan

Options
anaxagoras
anaxagoras Member ✭✭

My Bank, Liberty Bank of CT, just updgraded their online banking software. I had to reconnect my quicken accounts with them.

My HELOC, which i had set up as a 'credit card', has been working fine until this. Now it is showing up as a "loan" that is paid off. I tried deactivating the online sync, and created a new account and it does the same thing and not only does it keep creating a loan, it's saying it's paid off, which it is not.

Doing some searching this seems like a known bug with other HELOC's at other banks.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @anaxagoras

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. If any further information is required to assist with investigating the issue, we'll post here to request it. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!

(CTP-5203)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.