Bread (Comenity) Cashback American Express

The Bread (Comenity) Cashback American Express card does not show up as an option when setting up online access via Quicken. Per the Comenity website it is supported:
(https://d.comenity.net/ac/breadcashback/public/help/third-party-money-management) Many other Comenity card appear, but not the Bread Cashback American Express card.

How can this online access be added?

Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @gsquaredmarg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gsquaredmarg
    gsquaredmarg Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Jasmine - Please look at the link I provided above. (Screenshot of the relevant portion attached)

They are already saying they support downloads to my account in Quicken.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @gsquaredmarg,

Thank you for providing more information.

Unfortunately, this is not a Financial Institution instance within Quicken. I suggest reaching out to your financial institution for further assistance, it is recommended to request to speak to a Tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.