Refund Request

This discussion was created from comments split from: Refund from online purchase.

Comments

• A and S homebuyers
    A and S homebuyers Member
    edited March 2023

I am trying to get a refund on the software I purchased. Like the person above, the agent requested all of this information that I never received. I am NOT happy about this. I have full access to the site as well as one confirmation code sent to me. But was told no refund. I don't like this software and feel like I have been scammed. The ONLY reason I tried it was because there was a refund if not satisfied. [Removed - Rant]

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @A and S homebuyers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though we are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction.

For all refund and subscription inquiries, please contact Quicken Support directly for assistance. Our support agents will have the necessary tools available to fulfill your request that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I did that. Your company did not provide me with the proper receipts so therefore no refund. Product in NOT user friendly.

This discussion has been closed.