Downloaded transactions not showing, flag is showing

Options
Eileen@
Eileen@ Member ✭✭✭

After attempted update, that crashed my computer last night, i restored my computer. Quicken was able to come up after that, and i was able to run an update. I have teansactions, but i can't see them. i can see the red flag that tells me there are things in there, but they are not seen. Ideas?
I have already run through past discussions about checking the obvious things. This was working just find before the "update" that popped up yesterday, that failed. I have restored the computer, restored a backup, validated, checked all the online things, and read all the articles. It is not specific to bank. It's all of them. Ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Eileen@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the instructions found in this support article.

Should the issue still continue to persist after following the article, then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Eileen@
    Eileen@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have already cpomplted th steps in the article. There are transactions in the tools, online center, account view, but when compare to register is chosen, those transactions are not there. This was a glitch in an update. There should be some easy way to fix this. It's happened before, so it's a known issue. there is no fix? I don't want to spend 4 hours with support, and that's what it usually is. I will, but not today, so i'm dead in the water?

• Eileen@
    Eileen@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I found the solution after following my owh tech supports notes from the past. I installed the mondo update, and it is now working.

This discussion has been closed.