Chase reauthorization

Options

Chase requires reauthorization at every sign-in.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Gulf of Maine,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you getting a pop up reminding you that Chase accounts will need to be reauthorized (with a "remind me later" checkbox at the lower left), or is it a screen saying you have accounts that need to be reauthorized and giving you a reauthorize button (like the image below)?

If its just the pop-up reminder, you can uncheck the "remind me later" box to get it to stop popping up. If its an actual prompt telling you that you have accounts you need to reauthorize, then you should see the Financial Institution name in bold and the account names below it (like in the image above). Are they the names of current accounts or are they unused/closed accounts? If they're unused/closed accounts, you can deactivate them to keep that prompt from coming up. If they are active accounts that are still in use, then you would want to go to Tools>Account List and check to see if you have any Chase accounts that should be there (since you may have duplicate accounts connected). If you do have duplicate accounts, you would want to deactivate the duplicate accounts and the original accounts, then reconnect the accounts that you want the downloads to go into. When reconnecting accounts, it is important to check the add/link screen (the screen you will see after going through the authorization with Chase and returning to Quicken) to make sure it is seeing the correct names in Quicken for your accounts to download into. If it is seeing the wrong name, you should be able to hit the dropdown box on the right side, select Link to Existing Account, and choose the correct name for it to download into.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ftyminski
    ftyminski Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Chase worked for me except for one transaction mid-March. It did NOT ask me to deauthorize. First try was using 47.15 then did update to 48.15. Still no fix or reauth.
  • alw
    alw Member ✭✭
    Options
    Having to reset chase accounts once a week to get transactions.
    Chase shows the accounts already sharing data with quicken.
    win 10
    Rel 48.15
  • alw
    alw Member ✭✭
    Options
    Accounts that are EWC or EWC+ across Chase and 3 other financial institutions are missing transactions between 4/1 and 4/6 last download date shows 4/6 when accounts were reset. Transactions are posted to the web sites. Will give it a couple of days before resetting again.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @alw,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. There is a Community Alert for the issue with Chase transactions not downloading. That alert recommends that if you are experiencing those issues, you should contact Quicken Support so they may assist you further with your accounts. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday. 

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.