USAA Reauthorization FAIL

Options

I am ready to drop Quicken over this!!

I have followed the instructions to reauthorize quicen precisely! The following keeps occuring:

1. Evrytime I want update USAA accouts I am asked to reauthorize.
  2. After I reauthorixe and download.the new transactions appear in the wrong USAA accounts or worse yet in an account from another institution!!!!!

Why can't Quicken get this right!, the transactions.

Any ideas?

Comments

• jdale
    jdale Member ✭✭
    Options

As of 3/17 quicken says they are still working on the problem. We're going on 3 weeks now "working on the problem" with USAA. I think all USAA Quicken users should be offered a discount on their Quicken renewal to compensate for the extended time we had to hassle with reconciling our accounts with pen and paper. I don't pay for Quicken so I can reconcile like my parents did back in the day. Make this right Quicken!!🤬

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @NCRoger,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Based on what you're describing, it sounds like after you go through the authorization with USAA, the add/link screen in Quicken is not automatically seeing the correct accounts to download into. To correct that issue, before hitting next on that screen, you would want to verify. That screen will list the account names as they show with USAA on the left, then the account type, the name in Quicken, and the action (Add to Quicken, Link to Existing, Don't add to Quicken). If it is seeing an incorrect name, you can hit the dropdown at the right, select Link to Existing, and choose the correct account name for it to download into.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NCRoger
    NCRoger Member
    Options

That does not work!!!!

• NCRoger
    NCRoger Member
    Options

I also agree withJDale above. This has been horrific with absolutely no communication for Quicken or USAA. Terrible Customer Dervice. Do not buy quicken!!

• DaveJ99
    DaveJ99 Member ✭✭
    Options

I've been using Quicken since the the late 80s and this USAA Patch problem (downloading transactions into non-USAA accounts, showing hundreds of thousands of dollar balances in my checking and savings) is crazy. If Quicken doesn't get this straightened out I'm done with it.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

If the troubleshooting steps I listed above did not correct the issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.