Online Payments

Today after the monthly Quicken update, I can not select a delivery date for payments using the Online Payment tool. The delivery date is grayed out with the current date showing and I'm unable to change the date. As an example; home depot payment $10.00 for delivery on April 10. It shows Process Date as today 3-17-2023, Delivery Date 3-17-2023.

What gives????

Comments

• Hello @Dannys22,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you refer to the monthly Quicken update, do you mean you just installed the latest update, or do you mean you update your Quicken once a month? If Quicken did just install the latest update, it may help if you restart your computer.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dannys22
    Dannys22 Member

I get updates from Quicken when I start the program. Seems to happen every month. On the 17th I started the program and Quicken did an update. After this, I'm unable to select the delivery date for my checks to be paid by Wells Fargo. I 've rebooted my pc several times, and restarted Quicken several times also.

• Thank you for your response,

If you have a current backup from before this issue started, I would recommend restoring that backup and verifying if the online payments are working properly in the restored file.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.