Citibank CC-502 error persists

Quicken has a January 30 alert on this problem. It is now March 21 and the problem persists.
No problem, of course, going to the Citibank website and downloading a QFX file.....

Answers

• Devin R
    Devin R Member ✭✭
    I have multiple Citibank cards that are downloading fine. Maybe try the standard troubleshooting if you haven't already?
  • Hello @thebenskys,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. What type of account is getting this error? If the account or accounts having this issue are credit card accounts, following the steps in this FAQ should resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• proflaw
    proflaw Member ✭✭✭
    I am getting the same error for a Citibank bank account
  • Hello @proflaw,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. What type of account are you having trouble with (checking, savings, credit card, investment, etc)? How long has the issue been going on for? Is this an account that is already connected or one that you're trying to add?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thebenskys
    thebenskys Member ✭✭
    I finally fixed this problem, I think. Somehow, I was using an old password, not my current Citibank password. Interestingly, Quicken never told me that, only reporting that the Citibank server was "temporarily unavailable. Try again in a few hours."
This discussion has been closed.