USAA not downloading Transactions after recent update

Options
USAA Accounts have not downloaded transactions (cleared in bank NOT pending!) since reauthorization on March 4. The Online Balance updates but transactions are not downloaded. Spoke with USAA and reauthorized all accounts. Closed Accounts in Quicken and reentered. On reentry down loaded transactions going back to 2021 but stopped at March 4th. USAA says it is working fine on their end and pointed to quicken problem. Spoke with Quicken Help Desk, and person I was speaking with had little to no knowledge of Quicken. Anyone having same issues?

Comments

• Wildman
    Wildman Member
    Options

Same issue here, rcrosby54. I'm hoping to talk with Quicken today

• chekmex
    chekmex Member
    Options

Did they ever resolve this for you? I am having the same issues now. (March 14)

• islandman307
    islandman307 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem. Reauthorized at USAA and Quicken acts like it is going through the motions. At the end One Step Update Summary indicates On Stip Update Complete but USAA accounts are not shown on that page and no transactions are shown in the accounts even though I checked and USAA has transactions.

• cpzimmerman
    cpzimmerman Member
    Options

USAA accounts not down loading sinces early March. Deactivated and removed authorizaton on the USAA site - reactivated. No luck. It should not be this hard

• ddenucci
    ddenucci Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

USAA banking and credit card account stopped downloading valid transactions (not pending) using Express Web Connect + on April 17, 2023. Attempted to reset account several times to no avail. I hope this can be fixed soon.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ddenucci,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.