One Step Updates

gtamm
gtamm Member ✭✭
After the release updates (March 21) all my One Step Updates disappeared except for investing updates. All the account connections also were reset and now need to be set up to download the transactions.

Comments

• olmulie47
    olmulie47 Member

I'm having the same problem with the one step updates frozen & I have to shut down quicken'

• Hello @olmulie47,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The issue the original poster was having was resolved.

Was there anything that happened on Saturday before you noticed the issue, such as a power outage, power surge, update, unexpected program or computer shutdown, etc? Do you keep your Quicken file on your C drive, or is it on a shared network drive? Is the file synced with any cloud services, such as One Drive or Dropbox? The simplest way to check your file location, if you are in Quicken and have your file open, is to click on File, and look near the bottom of the menu, just above Exit. It will list the last 4 Quicken files you have accessed, with the one you are currently in listed in the #1 spot (see sample image below).

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.