Brokerage account balance is suddenly wrong

9Scoops
9Scoops Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Mac)

Hello -

Relatively new user here. My investment account balances were all correct for several months but just recently one of them is incorrect.

The brokerage account balance should be X. It correctly displays X in the upper right corner of the "dashboard screen". When I click on "portfolio" it also correctly displays amount X.

However, on the left hand side in the menu where it has the totals for all of my accounts, it shows that account value 2.5 times higher. I don't see any weird transactions, downloads, share prices, etc.

Appreciate any support!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @9Scoops,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. How long has this issue been occurring? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• 9Scoops
    9Scoops Member ✭✭

HI Jasmine - appreciate the reply. It magically fixed itself when I logged back in. Must be a temporary glitch. For your knowledge, the account was thru Fidelity and the connection method is Direct Connec.t Thanks1

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @9Scoops,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that the issue resolved itself!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.