How to print list of downloaded transactions before accepting them in register?

I have a lot of downloaded transactions showing that need to be accepted for one bank account. There are too many to view in the downloaded transactions window below the register and I would like to print out a list. Is there a way to do that before accepting them into the register?
I am using Quicken Home & Business R48.15 on a Windows 10 PC.
Thanks for your help!
Quicken user since 1980s (DOS)Quicken for Windows Home & Business (subscription)Windows 10 Pro x64 on a desktop PC with 24-in wide-screen monitor

Best Answers

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓
    Tom Young said " go over to the Online Center for that Account and you should see the transactions there as it's a larger window. You also can print the downloaded transactions from there."
    Is the Online Center in Quicken?
    I probably should have specified that I have a lot of unaccepted transactions dating back to 2020 for one credit card account; I had not accepted all of the transactions because I wanted to manually add a Memo for each expense, as well as add a Category and Tag.
    Anyway, I decided to accept all transactions and then run a report for uncategorized transactions.
    Quicken user since 1980s (DOS)Quicken for Windows Home & Business (subscription)Windows 10 Pro x64 on a desktop PC with 24-in wide-screen monitor
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes, it's in the Tools menu.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thanks @Tom Young I learned something new today. I rarely go to the Online Center, so I was not familiar with that feature.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Not possible. You can make the area larger by grabbing the border and strecthing it upward. To find the border, slowly move your mouse up until it turns into the double arrow. It is higher than you might expect.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a couple of things you might do here. One is to increase the size of the Downloaded Transactions window. Grab the line just above the title "Downloaded Transactions" and expand that window. The other is to go over to the Online Center for that Account and you should see the transactions there as it's a larger window. You also can print the downloaded transactions from there.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓
    Tom Young said " go over to the Online Center for that Account and you should see the transactions there as it's a larger window. You also can print the downloaded transactions from there."
    I probably should have specified that I have a lot of unaccepted transactions dating back to 2020 for one credit card account; I had not accepted all of the transactions because I wanted to manually add a Memo for each expense, as well as add a Category and Tag.
    Anyway, I decided to accept all transactions and then run a report for uncategorized transactions.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes, it's in the Tools menu.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thanks @Tom Young I learned something new today. I rarely go to the Online Center, so I was not familiar with that feature.

This discussion has been closed.