Quicken Will Not Connect To My Bank - City National Bank of West Virginia.

Options

New user. Quicken will not connect to my bank, City National Bank of West Virginia. I have tried everything your tech support was walking me through and in the process he found many others having the same issue. This started on April 10th and has not been resolved as of yet. It was working before then with no issues. I sent report tickets as the tech sent a report as well. I have not received any emails from Quicken. Do you know when this will be resolved?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @debbie2200,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with City National Bank of West Virginia? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account list. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• debbie2200
    debbie2200 Member
    Options

I connect throu Express Web Connect. I did receive an error code however when your tech person helped me somonehow he got rid of it. It acts like it is updating however it doesn't do anything but state update is complete. At the top of the page the last time it downloaded was April 9, 2023 at 1:32 p.m.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @debbie2200,

Thank you for providing more information.

After reviewing your internal logs, I have discovered that you are experiencing a CC-508 error message. This error occurs when your financial institution has added either a new page to its website or a pop-up window that requires your action to bypass it. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You might log into your bank online website -
    and see if there is any security setting required for you to "allow" Quicken to connect and download your accounts…

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.