Bank of America Credit Card

Not listed as an ebiller so I cant add another credit card

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Rob47,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Would you mind providing further clarification on the exact issue that you are experiencing?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rob47
    Rob47 Member ✭✭

I have one bank of america credit card setup to receive ebills, when I try to setup up a second bank of america card to receive ebills, bank of america credit card is not listed as an ebiller.

• hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta

Yeah, I've been having problems setting up BofA as an ebiller too. And agreed that none of those billers are Bank of America - they're all subsets of Bank of America none of which match the cards that I have.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2023

Hello @Rob47 and @hurwi,

Thank you for joining this thread, I do apologize for the delay in response.

Bank of America has temporarily discontinued online biller access within Quicken.

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I recommend you do not use Check Pay. It takes too long to deliver a paper check. And there are only a limited number of free Check Pay transactions per month.

Instead, logon directly to the credit card's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and all future payments from your checking account. The credit card's computer system will do all the work for you to make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late or a check getting lost in the mail.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transactions. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.