Unable to connect to reauthorize Amex Bonvoy

Unable to sync my Amex balance for over a month now. When asked to reauthorize my Amex's accounts about a month ago, only 4 accounts were picked up but I have 5 Amex accounts. Anyone has experiencing the same issue? I contacted Quicken support and spent an hour with them but no luck fixing it as of yet.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @surestoreus,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding American Express accounts not displaying when attempting to reauthorize. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please remember to sign in to the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓

Hello @surestoreus,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding American Express accounts not displaying when attempting to reauthorize. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please remember to sign in to the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

• surestoreus
    surestoreus Member ✭✭
    I can see and reauthorized with all 5 of my Amex accounts when I tried to connect this morning!
  • Quicken Jasmine

Hello @surestoreus,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have resolved itself!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.