Manual bill reminders being deleted if they're past due

Can Quicken PLEASE fix this issue?? When a bill had not been entered, it used to appear in Quicken as past due. Now, they're being deleted. This is extremely frustrating! If I don't log into the application every single day, which is ridiculous to consider as a norm, the manual reminders are deleted and the related accounts are all messed up. This has been going on now for the last two updates. PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!! We're paying customers. We should be provided with a product that gives us what we're paying for.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of a manual reminder that is going to become past due soon, so we can see it before it disappears? Be sure to have sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

For me, past due reminders continue to show in the register on the due date, as if they were real register transactions already. Alternatively, and depending on settings, they show in the register's Bill and Income Reminders tab area. And they continue to show in Tools / Manage Bills and Income Reminders or the Bills & Income tab until I perform some action on them, e.g., enter/execute it, skip/ignore it for this instance, delete it and all future instances.

• BostonBrowne
    BostonBrowne Member ✭✭
    This is my latest list. I'll wait until the weekend to see which ones disappear.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I seem to recall signing out and signing back in to your Quicken account will resolve the issue, here is the steps from another post:

First, I suggest that you sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please follow the steps below in order to do so.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• BostonBrowne
    BostonBrowne Member ✭✭
    I tried the above and it didn't work. This attachment shows the reminder that was there yesterday, is due to be entered today, and is now not showing in the list. Yet the next payment to the same payee, a week from today, is still in the list. But if I don't enter it before Friday morning, it will be gone.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If I understand you correctly, you are looking at the Bills and Income Reminders tab at the bottom of your checking account register.

When looking at the register itself, what is the status of this supposedly overdue transaction at this moment? Still overdue?

In the Bills and Income Reminders tab, is it possible that the view is not scrolled all the way to the top, thus skipping one or more transactions?
    Is the view sorted by Due Date or some other column (which one has the "▲"?)

• BostonBrowne
    BostonBrowne Member ✭✭
    When I look at the register of the account it's supposed to come out of, it isn't there. :(
This discussion has been closed.