Chase Amount Due Incorrect in Quicken`

When I look in Bills & Income, my Chase credit card shows statement balance due that is one cent less in Quicken than what is actually due. I hate to think this is on purpose, so you pay the amount shown in Quicken and get stuck with interest payments since you did not pay the full statement balance in full. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Hello @philquick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Do you have Chase set up as an Online Biller (connected to the financial institution and able to download the information directly) or as a Manual Biller?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Paul Edwards
    Paul Edwards Member ✭✭
    I have 5 Chase credit card accounts and one of them does this, too. 1 cent less than due. All five are set up as online billers. 3 under one Chase login and 2 on another.
  • Thank you for your reply,

Since these are online billers, I suggest you start by doing a Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first.  After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.
    Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭

This is a known issue. Sorry I did not post it previously. Has been reported to the developers and they are aware and looking into it.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭

@Quicken Kristina Review and repair will not help. It is how the bill is being picked up from the biller in EWC+ and a rounding error. Its odd, but as I say, known and I would hope fixed in the next few releases. Good idea to watch for it, though, as if the billing amount is the minimum due it could bring about penalties.

This discussion has been closed.