Investment account balance incorrect on mobile/web

I have several investment accounts created in Quicken and one of the accounts has an incorrect balance on mobile/web (it is correct on desktop). The variance is due to a mutual fund that is incorrectly included in the mobile/web account display. Other than that, everything is in sync between desktop and mobile/web. I have tried re-syncing and re-creating the cloud data but the problem still persists.

Comments

• Hello @Thomas6315,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Have you already followed the troubleshooting steps in the post you linked?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Thomas6315
    Thomas6315 Member ✭✭
    Hi Kristina, thank you for your quick response. I did go through the troubleshooting steps in the linked post but it did not change the result. The account with the incorrect balance is a T Rowe Price single fund account that incorrectly shows 2 funds on web/mobile but correctly shows 1 fund on desktop.
  • Thank you for your reply,

Since you've already done that troubleshooting, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.