Problems downloading TRUIST transactions with 1 step update in Quicken

Bob33
Bob33 Member ✭✭
I am not receiving the OL-220-A error that has been discussed here. All I received is "An error has occurred". Is this the same or similar to the OL-220-A error?

Answers

• Hello @Bob33,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Just to clarify, are you seeing this when running One Step Update? Does the One Step Update Summary screen show any errors after the update finishes? You can pull up the One Step Update Summary by going to Tools>One Step Update Summary (its about halfway down the list). If there is no other error message or error code visible, please go to Help>Report a Problem to send log files, and post that you did so; that way I can check to see if there is more information in the logs.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob33
    Bob33 Member ✭✭
    Sorry Kristina, don't mean to be dense. Where are the log files located?
  • Bob33
    Bob33 Member ✭✭
    The log files have been sent. The one step update lists no errors
  • Thank you for your reply,

I reviewed the log files to confirm the error you are getting. The message I'm seeing in the logs matches up with a known issue. Our teams are already working to resolve the issue, although we do not currently have an ETA. If you would like to get updates (when available) and know when the issue is resolved, please bookmark this Community Alert. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are signed into the Community.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob33
    Bob33 Member ✭✭
    Thanks so much for your help. It is appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.