Can't connect to ComEd biller

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Issue with Nicor Gas online billing.

Comments

• JALunceford
    JALunceford Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue. I kept trying to reconnect - delinked the ebill, relinked. I finally deleted the ebill and now it won't allow me to add it back because it says my account is closed. I can login to the website no issues, and my bill is due 5/15/23. Additionally, my ComEd, State Farm, AT&T bills regularly require me to login when I refresh/download. Seems like every week I have to reconnect these accounts because they have the red exclamation icon. I've typically been able to reconnect them, but it's SUPER annoying. Currently I'm unable to reconnect ComEd. Please help!!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JALunceford,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What exactly is occurring when attempting to reconnect your ComEd biller? How did it get disconnected? Do you receive any error codes or messages? How long has this been occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please note:

• JALunceford
    JALunceford Member ✭✭
    Options

I delinked the eBill for ComEd and now trying to relink. After I enter my credentials, it just spins and spins on the "Gathering Information" screen. After a couple mins, I get the "Still connecting to ComEd" screen - "Your eBill is still connecting. Quicken will notify you when your bill is available." The next day when I update Quicken, I keep seeing the red icon

• JALunceford
    JALunceford Member ✭✭
    Options

This started a couple weeks ago probably. Before that, I would see the red icon requiring me to re-login approximately every 3-5 days, but it would connect after I re-entered my credentials. About 2 weeks ago it stopped connecting so I tried to delink the bill and now I can't reconnect.

• JALunceford
    JALunceford Member ✭✭
    Options
    This morning my ComEd 'pending eBill' said my login failed, yet I can login to the website just fine.
  • JALunceford
    JALunceford Member ✭✭
    Options
    I turned off 2-factor authentication on the ComEd website temporarily and was able to relink the eBill, and then I turned it back on.
This discussion has been closed.