Is there a way to view 2 Accounts or screens at once on 2 monitors

jwrich65
jwrich65 Member

Would like to view 2 accounts or 2 separate windows at once. Like to view my checking and budget screen at same time on 2 monitors… Would be nice to have this functionality…

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Quicken only allows you to use pop-up registers if your startup location is not an account register.

Edit > Preferences > Startup > Startup location

Choose any page that isn't an account and the option will become available. It's also under Preferences > Register as long as you're already in Preferences.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Hello @jwrich65,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. In your Quicken, go to View>Use Pop-up Registers.

That will enable your registers to open in a new window that you should be able to position on your monitors as you like.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jwrich65
    jwrich65 Member

I don't see Use Pop-up registers under view… I see every other option though…

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Quicken only allows you to use pop-up registers if your startup location is not an account register.

Edit > Preferences > Startup > Startup location

Choose any page that isn't an account and the option will become available. It's also under Preferences > Register as long as you're already in Preferences.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• jwrich65
    jwrich65 Member

Thanks, that worked…

This discussion has been closed.