Multiple Billers not Linking

Here is my current list.

Consumer Cellular
HP Instant Inks
Lifelock
Xfinity (Forever has been an issue on and off)

The Consumer Cellular will show a billing amount in the pop-up if you try "Fix It' but never appends the value permanently.

Have tried removing and readding the Billers.

Comments

• Hello @Bione,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Lifelock, Consumer Cellular, Xfinity, and HP Instant Ink have a degraded connection with Quicken; the issue has been reported, but we do not have an ETA on a resolution. That said, the Xfinity connection shows it can't communicate due to the account being locked. If you haven't already, I would recommend logging into the biller's website directly to make sure all is good on that end. Consumer Cellular also shows the account is locked and that its not able to connect due to a one time code needed to link the account; you may want to log in to the biller's website directly to make sure the account isn't locked and verify your contact information for two factor authentication is up to date.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please read and consider this:

• Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    For Consumer Cellular I reentered the credentials. In any case in would be very helpful if there was a page in the community listing "degraded" accounts saving I am sure many posts.
This discussion has been closed.