Not able to download transactions from DCU

UdayN
UdayN Member

Hello, I am not able to download transactions from Digital Federal credit Union anymore. Quicken is saying that it is downloading the transactions but not seeing any new transactions being downloaded. I saw another post with the same issue but did not see any resolution. Need help.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @UdayN,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Digital Federal Credit Union? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? How long has this been occurring? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UdayN
    UdayN Member

Hello, my connection method is Express Web Connect. I am not receiving any errors. it says successfully downloaded 0 transactions. The last transactions I downloaded was on March 10th. I tried to download 3 days ago when I first noticed the issue. I have seen another user report exactly the same issue in this community but I did not see a proper resolution.

• UdayN
    UdayN Member

I just tried today and noticed one transaction was downloaded for 4/25. but none of the transactions between 3/10 and 4/25 were downloaded

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @UdayN,

Thank you for providing more information, though I do apologize for the delayed response.

Are you still experiencing issues with your Digital FCU downloads?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UdayN
    UdayN Member

Yes, I continue to have this problem. I need help.

This discussion has been closed.