TD Bank - Getting Error OL-220-A

FlyerFran
FlyerFran Windows Beta Beta

Started yesterday and continues today.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @FlyerFran,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

In order to make transaction download into Quicken possible, financial institutions create specifically-formatted Quicken files. Sometimes, these files are changed in a way that prevents them from downloading into Quicken. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides some troubleshooting steps in regard to an OL-220 error message. Keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• FlyerFran

@Quicken Jasmine - thanks for the help. My TD Bank accounts use Direct Connect, so I'll reach out to them for help and post the results as soon as possible.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @FlyerFran,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• FlyerFran

@Quicken Jasmine - Problem Solved! Thanks to TD Bank's awesome Tech Support for Quicken I learned that my existing user name did not meet current requirements. With help on their end the following steps were required to solve the problem:

Change my login ID at TD Bank's website

Deactivate my TD Bank accounts in Q'

Then Setup Online Services (with my updated Customer ID) at TD Bank for one of my Q' accounts (the rest are activated during the Setup).

It may be of interest to note that TD Bank truly supports Q' and QuickBooks as a very significant portion of their business comes from people using the software. And, yes, they fully support Direct Connect w/Bill Pay, which (as written in several past posts) I believe is needed to utilize Q' at its full potential.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @FlyerFran,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you took.

I am happy to hear that this issue has been resolved.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.