error message keeps coming up

Options

Ever since your last update, I have been getting this message when I open my file. How do I get rid of this? The only thing that changed was the Quicken auto update.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @richard michael,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, please save a backup prior to performing any troubleshooting steps (just in case).

To start with, I suggest you try downloading and installing the latest version's Mondo Patch through this support article.

While the Mondo Patch is the same version release as the current version you have currently installed, when manually downloading and installing the Mondo Patch through the support article above, it will help give us a better idea of whether or not everything was installed properly during the first initial in-product install. 

If the issue resolves itself by installing through the Mondo Patch, it will confirm that something went wrong during the initial in-product install. If it does not resolve, then that confirms that further investigation and troubleshooting are necessary.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.