PayPal Credit download (QWIN)

mchollma
mchollma Member

I have seen discussions on issues download PayPal Credit. Mine working fine until a few weeks ago. I finally deleted the account from Quicken and re-added. When I do this, I can get the correct current balance, but new transactions never come in. I am using two factor authentication. As always, I get prompted for code and it is texted to my phone. Everything looks fine, no error messages, just no updates.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @mchollma,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with PayPal Credit? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Kalman
    Kalman Member ✭✭
    mchollma I have the exact same issue also with 2 factor setup. Called in support last week and they are aware of the issue and they do not have an eta on a fix.
    Also Paypal credit slows my updates down for all my other accounts. Basically stalls until Quicken prompts me for the 2 factor code also by email.
    EXPRESS WEB CONNECT
  • Kalman
    Kalman Member ✭✭
    I chose to deactivate Paypal credit updates until this is fixed.
  • Quicken Jasmine

Hello @Kalman,

Thank you for joining this thread.

Would you mind answering the questions in my previous response so that I may further assist you?

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• mchollma
    mchollma Member

One step update

Enter password vault password

Update starts

Get prompted for the destination to get two step authentication code for login to Paypal

Enter code

Updates end normally, no errors.

PayPal credit transactions do not update.

• Paul D.
    Paul D. Member ✭✭

I'm having the same issue; The last transaction Quicken downloaded was from 3/18/2023. I know I hit recently the unable to login issue but that went away sometime ago and now its just not downloading updates at all.

• mchollma
    mchollma Member

I deleted the account a couple of times and re-added, so I forgot the specific date when mine stopped, but it was near the same middle of March timeframe.

• Rich Burke
    Rich Burke Member ✭✭✭

They never have an ETA on a fix

• Quicken Jasmine
    edited May 2023

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6508)

-Quicken Jasmine

• mchollma
    mchollma Member

Just sent the report.

• hotrod247
    hotrod247 Member

Same issue

• Quicken Jasmine
    edited May 2023

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to join this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do have an active alert regarding PayPal Credit users being unable to download transactions. You can follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date with any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

(Ticket #10205021/CTP-6508)

-Quicken Jasmine

• hotrod247
    hotrod247 Member

There are no updates since early May at this link you provided above. Are you making any progress?

• mchollma
    mchollma Member

Quicken has no value if it does not allow me to accurately download the data from my accounts.

• hotrod247
    hotrod247 Member

Please update.

• hermannj
    hermannj Member ✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same issue.
  • Dave1234
    Dave1234 Member ✭✭✭
    This broke for me (again) near the end of May and hasn't worked since.

Until tonight. I just was able to reconnect and transactions downloaded successfully for my PayPal credit card.
  • mchollma
    mchollma Member

I was just able to re-add my PayPal Credit account after a week or so of failure, but I won't know about if it updates until there are new transactions.

• hotrod247
    hotrod247 Member

I tried deactivating/reactivating with no change. It allowed me to add back and link to my existing account in Quicken, but no transactions are downloaded. The last transaction it downloaded was on 2/25.

• Paul D.
    Paul D. Member ✭✭

This is really causing me issues as I can't categorize my purchases accurately with this "hole". Its been going on now for 3+ months so I don't understand what the issue is at this point and there has been no update to their bulletin:

• mchollma
    mchollma Member

It leads me to believe that Quicken is not taking this issue seriously. What other conclusion can one arrive at?

This discussion has been closed.