Chase account lost 2 years of data, restoring a backup did not help

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Chase Accounts Not Updating.

Comments

• wabuckeye
    wabuckeye Member ✭✭
    Same issue but I've lost two years of data from my Chase credit card. Try to downlaod, green circle on one step page says it updated the account but nothing is entered and everything is missing. Tried restoring backup and data is missing even in backup. How can that be? Could I have closed it accidently? If so, how do I get the data back. Any other ideas?
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @wabuckeye,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. First, check the account register the data went missing from. Check to make sure it is sorted by date and that no filters are active (checking to see if the data is there, but hidden).

If that doesn't resolve it, next check to see if maybe this is a duplicate account and the missing history is still in Quicken, just in a different account. To check that, go to Tools>Account List. If there are hidden accounts, you will have a checkbox at the lower left giving an option to make those hidden accounts visible. Review the list to see if there are any extra accounts that may contain the missing information.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.