Wells Fargo Advisors Investment Accounts Crashing when Accepting Transactions

Options
Dora123
Dora123 Member ✭✭
edited July 2023 in Investing (Windows)
I've been having a problem the last month with my Wells Fargo Advisors Accounts. The one-step update seems to be working OK, but when I go to do the update for accounts with the red flag (indicating there are transactions waiting to be updated) Quicken crashes and the crash report screen appears to send a report to Quicken. It happens when trying to access the transaction update process for any account. The "unaccepted" updates are accumulating and the crash occurs even for trying to access accounts that had had no transactions. Has anyone experienced problems with updating investment transactions like this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Dora123,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding users experiencing crashing when performing different functions in their Quicken desktop program. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that occur.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dora123
    Dora123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to one-step update Banking Accounts (Checking, Savings, and Credit Cards) OK for several days. I would then update Investment accounts which would not allow me to Accept transactions (crashing) as described above.

But today I experienced crashing updating just Banking Accounts. The banking accounts updated/completed and the blue circle appeared on a newly updated account when I opened Quicken again, but the crash occurred before the one-step update report appeared.

I have been commenting on the crash report screen on what I was doing prior to the crashes. Hope this helps.
  • Dora123
    Dora123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can now do One Step Update with either just Banking accounts or Banking Accounts and Investment Accounts. But, it crashes after Completing the update but before the One Step Update Summary Report is displayed. This is in addition to not being able to access Investment Accounts for "accepting" transactions.
  • Dora123
    Dora123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I updated to R50.8 and say in notes that crashing investment was to be fixed. I tried it, but it still crashes. I did notice that the new shares screen for transactions that are purchased for new investment companies did appear but it crashes after all these new adds are accepted.

Banking accounts also still crash after completion before the updated One Step Update Summary Report appears. If there are banking account updates, the blue circle shows at restart of Quicken and the new transactions can be updated.
This discussion has been closed.