Turn off online bill pay

When I attempt to print checks I have to disable online payments for each check individually. How do I turn that off? It didn't used to be that way but a while ago when Quicken was updated that changed. I have been living with it for a while now and it is the biggest reason I dislike Quicken. I saw directions to go to Bills and Income tab and click on the gear icon on the upper right but I find no gear icon.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @jstuartwells,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To turn off online bill pay, go to Tools>Account List. Click on the Edit button next to the account. Click on the Online Services tab. In the Online bill payment section, you should see an option to deactivate any bill pay that is active for that account.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

The programmers also added an option in Edit / Preferences / Write Checks: "Show Check Pay option in Print Checks"
    Try toggling this setting on or off, to see if it helps …

This discussion has been closed.